Fleet Feet Sports is Not Your Average Retail Store
Fleet Feet Sports provides extraordinary customer service to runners, walkers and other passionate exercise enthusiasts, as well as folks that simply need comfortable shoes, apparel or other gear to help them in their endeavors. We also offer amazing training programs for the beginner to the advanced.
Role Description: As a Fleet Feet FIT Specialist, you will learn our very specific fit process so that you can help the customer find the ideal shoe for their needs. This process includes talking with the customer about their needs, any aches and pains, and goals. We analyze, touch and measure feet. We review gait analysis. We talk about the importance of support, non-cotton socks, flexible calves and muscles by offering a calf massage with Addaday. We teach them about hydration, nutrition, non-cotton clothing and the importance of sports bras. We help them put their shoes on and tie their shoes! We may spend 30-60 minutes of one-on-one interaction with the customer. We get to know them. We care about their goals.
You will provide exceptional, energetic and knowledgeable experiences for our customers. If you have a passion for running or multi-sport AND you love to help others, you may be a perfect FIT for Fleet Feet Sports.
Fit Specialist Key Roles:
- Eagerly help customers find the right footwear, apparel, sports bra or other gear based on their needs
- Provide AMAZING customer service; we like to impress the customers
- Continually learn and improve to offer the best service and product knowledge
- Learn about all the training and event offerings to share with customers
- Retail or Sales Experience preferred
- Truly enjoy helping customers change their lives
- Fun and outgoing attitude and demeanor
- Excellent verbal communication AND presentation skills
- Running experience
- Strong sales sense and goal oriented
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a team environment, along with meeting goals
- Ability to talk about Running and Walking ALL DAY LONG
- Comfortable touching feet
- Must be available at least 20-30 hrs/week and weekends
- Some college education minimum
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to kneel, bend, sit, climb a ladder and tie shoe laces
- $13-$14/hour depending on experience to start
- Employee purchase programs, bonus program, fun atmosphere.
- Full Time Benefits include vacation time, paid medical upon eligibility
- We hire long term employees (not Seasonal) who are flexible with one or both weekend days, evenings, 3+ days/week, 20-30 hours/week.
Store hours: Mon-Fri 10-7pm, Sat 10-6, Sun 12-5.
Complete the form below and Submit
Send a cover letter and resume explaining why you want to work at Fleet Feet and your availability to email@example.com