December 21, 2014
Double Road Race
Place: Hart Middle School, 4433 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Multiple races to choose from:
1. Pleasanton Double Road Race 15k Challenge (10K + Halftime + 5K)
2. Christmas Ujena Double 8k Run/Walk (5k + Halftime + 3k)
3. Bob Anderson's Kids' Cup Double 1.5M (1mile + half mile) For Kids 13 and under.
4. Double Road Race Team Competition (Top 3 runners score)
5. Most Fit Club - Team with the most finishers in all three races will win plaque and a special medal for each team member
6. Santa Runner Contest (Run any of the races in a Santa outfit (male or female) The runner with the best costume and most spirit will win $100 cash. The Santa runner with the best time in the Christmas Ujena Double 8k will win a $100 gift certificate.)
Course: Flat course from Hart MS around Hacienda Business Park.
Saturday December 20
9am Do The Double Fun Run (from Club Sport)
12pm - 7pm Packet Pick Up and Late Registration (at Club Sport)
6:30pm Double Night Before Party (Club Sport)
7:00pm Double Road Race Leaderboard Awards (Club Sport)
7:00pm Ujena Fit Club Annual Awards Presentation (Club Sport)
Sunday December 21
6:30am Same day registration for all races
8:15am Double Road Race 10K leg (15k)
8:20am Double Road Race 5k leg (8k)
10:00am Double Road Race 3k leg (8k)
10:05am Double Road Race 5K leg (15k)
10:45am Bob Anderson's Kids Cup Mile Leg (1.5M)
11:15am Bob Anderson's Kids Cup 1/2 Mile Leg (1.5M)
12:00pm Awards Ceremony
Double Road Race Training Run from Fleet Feet:
Practice for this unique race! We will first run for 60 minutes, "recover" for 30 minutes, then run for 30 minutes. We'll have Addaday sticks on hand for massage recovery between runs and we'll provide Nuun electrolyte drink.
Training Run Date: December 6, 9AM
Where: Fleet Feet Sports Pleasanton, 234 A Main Street
No RSVP required, just show up and have fun!